This is being re-blogged from Jill Clark Continues. I also sent an email yesterday to Rita DeMeueles with the site address: www.jillclarkcontinues.wordpress.com so she would be sure to note the demand for disclosures.
I have spoken with Rita DeMeules, MN Supreme Court Commissioner. I am aware that she reports directly to Lorie S. Gildea. I am also aware of documents purporting to be ‘orders’ in In re Clark, that state at the bottom, that Gildea “took no part” in the decision. How am I to believe that is true? When the staff report to her?
Full disclosures are demanded, by end of business day Thursday, May 16, 2013, including but not limited to:
1) all involvement of Gildea in In re Clark;
2) a list of all meetings regarding In re Clark that were not held in the courtroom including who was in attendance and what was discussed;
3) a list of all meetings regarding In re Clark that did not involve the full Court and including who was in attendance and what was discussed;
4) why the recusal motion filed by Clark July 2012 was not considered and decided by the full court (from talking to DeMeueles, it sounds like there is some “docket” that motions and other matters must be placed on, and that staff decide what will be placed there, and why – why isn’t the public told that what we file can be sidelined by staff? And how am I to believe, under those conditions, that staff did not do what Gildea, their supervisor, wanted them to do?)
5) whether the motion to change status of email evidence filed February 2012 was considered and decided by the full Court, and if not – why not.
Look, this is just for starters. I am going to have MANY MORE questions.
May 14, 2013 (re-blogged May 15, 2013 on jillclarkspeaks). No derivative works are authorized by copyright holder(s).