Continued Report to WordPress

I am continuing to notice problems with this blog.

The links that I noted in a prior report, are still not appearing in the blog post(s).

And words that were initially included, are not appearing. For example, there was a “disclaimer” in the email(s) I got purporting to be from the Minnesota Judicial Branch, and I cut and pasted the disclaimer into the blogpost. A line I happen to note is no longer visible, indicated that a person receiving the email should not rely on the information (not verbatim).

That missing sentence has a substantive value in the very litigation I was describing.

I will state this, I cannot rely on the information provided, because the information itself shows it is not reliable.